Sunday, August 7, 2011

It has been a while....

Dear Readers,
   Sorry, it has been a while since I made a BLOG.  I have been so busy making jewelry and taking pictures that I pushed this to the back burner.  Since I am on my creative binge tonight I decided to write a blog.
Topic:  When does too many websites and passwords become too much?
  After becoming a member of so many new sites I realize that I have WAY too many user names to remember and passwords.  I know that many of you use the same password for everything BUT you should probably mix it up.  I realized that someone was trying to get into my email.. and someone even DID!!! why would they want in my email?  I am not that interesting of a person.. no juicy gossip there just work and spam emails.  hahaha
Because of the "threat" of someone knowing my password I decided to change them all... but now I have 50 different passwords.  SO I decided to write them down...but now am paranoid that someone will get that list hahah
What has this technology done to me?  It is supposed to be helpful (and it is) but I have become a person who has way too many websites to follow and way too many things to remember.  I am glad I changed my password but not glad that I have to watch my back with sneaky little hackers.  The gist of this blog was to remind you to update your password and to not get crazy like me :)
I hope everyone is having a beautiful night!!!!