Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Have you ever looked in the mirror?

Tonight, I got up and actually looked at myself in the mirror.  I know we all look in the mirror everyday but when do you stop and actually look at our features?  What makes your face unique? What are the things you like? dislike? wouldn't change? want to change? ..So many questions and thoughts came through my mind.  "My hair looks like I just rolled out of bed...is that what I am going for?"  "My eyeliner came out perfect." "When should I start using wrinkle cream more?"  I have arrived to the time in my life where I am happy with how I look.. improvement can always occur BUT I looked into the mirror tonight and wouldn't change a thing. A piece of advice: Look at yourself in the mirror often, find the beauty in your face, body and smile...remember you are unique and so beautiful. Get to that place where you would not change a thing.