Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When A Heart Grows..

  Certain people are made to meet.  In just a few moments your life can be altered by someone saying "hello."  Friendships are so diverse and amazing so many people forget how important they are to our health.  I have had the pleasure of obtaining some of the most amazing people in the world to be my friends.  When you feel down how many people can you call...that will listen and hear your struggle? Even if the number is one count yourself lucky.  The idea of having a person who is so in tuned with your life and your personality is simply amazing. Even a new friend can get it.. that is the best thing about friendships.  It doesn't matter if you have been friends for years, months, days, hours.. some people are just drawn to each other.  I have been gathering inspirations from many people in my life.. each one offers such a beautiful detail to the world and I want it.  Can I become more selfless? Can I give my heart to the world and expect it back..full? 
I have been trying for many years to be the best person I know how.. to change other peoples lives.. to help those in need .. to be selfless and to be a woman that people can look up to.  I know that some days it will be easy and some days it will be harder then before but the journey is worth traveling.  When is our health at its weakest?  The answer is easy..when you have your eyes closed to the world.. when you are not allowing the change and inspirations that need to get in, in.  My eyes and heart are wide open to the world.. I am fully willing to meet those people who are supposed to be in my life and I will grow, learn and be inspired by them.  I will allow my health to flourish and give as much love as possible to everyone I know.  Help me become a better person.. rekindle a friendship.. help a person by smiling.. and tell someone today how nice they look (it really does make them feel good).